AffinityHub - FiveM and More!

Welcome to AffinityHub, don't forget to join our discord. https://discord.gg/affinityhub

• NOTE: You can still login with your old Fayzie login details!

Striezv1/Raggsys shit v1

Hey

im the best man alive
" data-xf-init="tooltip">VIP

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
1000 XP
Striez/raggsy claims that he dosnt use astral while his database is astralrp but anyways take this scumbags shit server
edit: hes also delusional so dont buy from him
another edit: raggsy ik your gonna see this post cause you saw my v2 post of striez, i just wanna say wassup gangsta

Ivaka124

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
1000 XP
Striez/raggsy claims that he dosnt use astral while his database is astralrp but anyways take this scumbags shit server
another edit: raggsy ik your gonna see this post cause you saw my v2 post of striez, i just wanna say wassup gangsta

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
+rep

Kurcina Ipo

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
1000 XP

ャʀafale 𓅓

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
1000 XP

nice

Ruizinho

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
1000 XP

+reeppp waiting for v3 leak

MEd

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
1000 XP

thanks

Alihk908

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
1000 XP

rep

MakeAWish

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
1000 XP

repp+

Boogei

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
1000 XP

REP

joew

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
1000 XP

+rep​

Cosmo

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
1000 XP

+rep

zortsasz

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
1000 XP

+rep

old

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
1000 XP

+rep