AffinityHub - FiveM and More!

Welcome to AffinityHub, don't forget to join our discord. https://discord.gg/affinityhub

• NOTE: You can still login with your old Fayzie login details!

[REQ] skkuul or lox 's esx np server

Greve

" data-xf-init="tooltip">VIP

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
1000 XP
https://github.com/skkuull - this guy owned a discord which sold esx based nopixel servers
I dont know if it the same . but a guy nammed Lox took over. (prob the same person) and me and my buddy got scammed for 200 dollar that we sent.its about a year now
Idk if those files where ever real if yes. i would really like them
cant remember much since we were banned 1 month after purchase. (so he could keep the money incase of trying to refund) he said he was gonna change name and stuff on the base. and it took forever. Thanks in advanced <3 Klovn and merry xmas

Reactions: A.L.F.A

Havocx

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
1000 XP
his base was leaked a while ago for a couple hours before it got deleted. managed to download it but honestly it’s all shit copy paste broken scripts all copied from koil, dw, and nikes streams. unless the one i downloaded was very old, it’s all useless.

Greve

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
1000 XP
his base was leaked a while ago for a couple hours before it got deleted. managed to download it but honestly it’s all shit copy paste broken scripts all copied from koil, dw, and nikes streams. unless the one i downloaded was very old, it’s all useless.
possible to send it to me. doesnmt really matter :)
Klovnen#1942

Greve

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
1000 XP
sent you a dm :) ;)

Benj

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
1000 XP
i'm pretty sure it was a scam tbh few friends got scammed.

Greve

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
1000 XP
i'm pretty sure it was a scam tbh few friends got scammed.
yeah it must be... its a long time ago. so cant really remember. but the money is lost anyways and will forever be hehe. so doesnt really matter much. but his sale point view: was looking legit but a scam. its awful feeling... when you get scamed. but not much you can do at this point