AffinityHub - FiveM and More!

Welcome to AffinityHub, don't forget to join our discord. https://discord.gg/affinityhub

• NOTE: You can still login with your old Fayzie login details!

Verified Discord server cloner tool

laeo

faG

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
1000 XP
This server cloner tool got released/shared a while ago but it had alot of shit going on in it , so I fixed most of the stuff and added more clone functions to it like cloning the emojis, perms etc....

Manual Installation is in the ReadMe file , make sure to do what it say otherwise it will not work

Creation credit goes to a random nerd dude forgot his name on a random discord server

squid

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
1000 XP
This server cloner tool got released/shared a while ago but it had alot of shit going on in it , so I fixed most of the stuff and added more clone functions to it like cloning the emojis, perms etc....

Manual Installation is in the ReadMe file , make sure to do what it say otherwise it will not work

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

Creation credit goes to a random nerd dude forgot his name on a random discord server
thanks

Wajeh+3

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
1000 XP

+rep

Shalev

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
1000 XP

+rep

ャʀafale 𓅓

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
1000 XP

<3

unknownjohn321

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
1000 XP

+Rep

Ivaka124

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
1000 XP

+rep

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
1000 XP

+rep

ItsJakeyy

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
1000 XP

+rep

old

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
1000 XP

nice

ItzKustom

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
1000 XP

16hug

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
1000 XP

ty

daddydrew

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
1000 XP

thanks

SoLeuco

0%

Status

Rep

Bits

Years of Service

LEVEL 1
1000 XP

+rep